Saturday, December 26, 2009

Used Electric Cars For Sale I Bought A Used Car From A Person And I Am Having Some Real Issues....?

I bought a used car from a person and I am having some real issues....? - used electric cars for sale

I bought a used car from a 10-day-Individual $ 700, I gave him $ 500 in advance with the agreement to pay $ 200 more per week. In 3 days I have not found an electric window works, a faulty battery and the car has stagnated and stops sometimes killed while driving. None of these issues were told to me at the time of sale. The seller told me there was absolutely nothing wrong with the car at all. It has been working 10 days and I paid over $ 100 in the various problems and the car was still not good. I put it in the morning workshop to address the problems completely. Do I have the remaining $ 200, or what can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment