Monday, January 11, 2010

Rent Air Conditioner Can I Deducted From My Monthly Rent, Costs Incurred From A Broken Air Conditioner?

Can I deducted from my monthly rent, costs incurred from a broken air conditioner? - rent air conditioner

depends on the rent. Most of them you can do is the owner time to resolve. In general, you must have evidence that you told me (a letter or something) (received a telephone call) may also work. Most contracts stipulate that they (LL) for some time before the problems have to repair themselves and solve it to deduct from income tax.

3 comments:

EPnTX said...

I would! And a copy of the invoice with your check for rent.

Yoda said...

I've heard that you can not deduct, but money and put it in a savings / trust account until the problem is solved. If you do not pay him ... They can be identified. Depends primarily on state law

Erin said...

I think I should say in your contract. In most cases, you should ask the owner a few times, and he did nothing, then one could fix anything. But because it was so hot, you may be able to go out with her, as something that is an emergency. I wish them the floor first, because it will not be complacent.

Post a Comment