Thursday, February 18, 2010

Custom Prom Tuxes 2010 My Friend A Boy, Yes Gay, Want's To Wear A Dress To Prom There Is Nothing In Dresscode Against It Why Can't He

My friend a boy, yes gay, want's to wear a dress to prom there is nothing in dresscode against it why can't he - custom prom tuxes 2010

My friend is gay. Born in the wrong body and the ball went out last year in a tux and was unpleasant. This year I have a custom kimono dress. He thought it would be good if the administration will tell on that instead of showing that evening. At first seemed like it would be OK, then, after what was at Virginia Tech and how "No, do not use the DREE ball next year, because someone was wearing a swastika. First, it is not on the dissolution of the school dress code. The girls are aloud to wear tuxedo dance. The guys are borne under the skirts. Two years ago, a man wearing a ball gown on the door and left, but because my friend asked me to go and to get into difficulty. even phoned his mother and do not talk anymore. It is the saddest IAve've ever seen. I do not know what we can do. I'f Nobody actavist links to sites that help me, please can send. If you are simply in a ball gown. We should have a petition? Prom is 28 April! HELP!

4 comments:

BAnne said...

I seriously do not know what Virginia Tech has to do with it. It is not just for their own safety.

Christine B said...

I say we need to keep the dress. I TÃĒches a sewing class and a Gay Guy in my class and is better ToWear Rock. Everyone loves him, including me, and I would be glad to make you happy in a skirt! His hair and nails better than me! I say we all gather and get back $ and protest against the closing ceremony for him! Or someone who is a friend has to cross dress. You look back and not regret it. Trust me!

Danagast... said...

I would be contacted to start a petition as soon as I could, and the ACLU. I invite the local AP (Associated Press) in the office and the office nearest metro networks, and tell them you have an interesting place for them. This is discrimination plain and simple.


Wearing a kimono is beautiful. If they fail, they have to go to school.

cadaholi... said...

I have also a call to go the way he wants, is here to do. thatway sense that the consensus agrees with the idea before the date of opening the door to speak.

Post a Comment